Friday, January 30, 2009

it's going to be the start of a new school, a new life in NYJC. (: and yay! there'll be a few friends going there too. anyways, i am over my emo stage (not sure if you can call it that :/). i shan't care anymore, afterall people can't be friends forever.
i can't believe i couldn't sleep because of it. damn how could i lose my precious sleep over it! tsk i must be mad. (well it was only one night)
to all friends who have been with me through my secondary life (you know who you all are), i want to thank you all for giving me such precious memories which i know i will keep with me in my heart! (: (omg so cliched xD) but still i hope we do stay in touch although we might be going to different JCs/Polys. Good Luck and I love you all <3 hmm maybe i should sleep early tonight or sth. (though i never was able to do it) and wake up early (never worked). haha i'll prob have tons of trouble just trying to wake up for school :P

No comments:

Post a Comment